News tip Remedies and recipes Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How to prepare the best dishes?
The kitchen is a particularly useful element in The Legend of Zelda: ToTK. Whether it’s preparing invigorating meals or medicines that will make you more efficient, it’s best to remember some very useful recipes. We give you some of the best recipes for every situation.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Walkthrough Summary
- How to make the best medicines in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom?
- Tempo Remedy: To improve speed
- Adhesio remedy: To prevent slipping
- Lumos Remedy: To find your way in the depths
- Silencio Remedy: To improve your stealth
- Pikpik Remedy: To resist the cold
- Glagla remedy: To resist heat
- Ignifus Remedy: To resist fire
- Electro Remedy: To avoid being struck by lightning
- Enduro Remedy: To regain stamina
- Vitalis remedy: to increase your resistance
- Max Remedy: To get all your hearts back
- Robust Medicine: To increase your damage
- Protecto Remedy: To resist damage more easily
- What are the best cooking recipes in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom?
In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdomyou can use any pan to cook some dishes and other medicines. To do this, stand next to a pot and open your inventory, then select various ingredients (up to a maximum of 5) before exiting the menu. Then just throw them into the pot to create a dish or medicine.
To make effective medicine, you will need to use some small animals and at least one monstrous material. Note that the strength of the medicine’s effect will only depend on the number of small animals used, not the number of monster materials. Therefore, there is no need to put multiple monstrous materials into the pot. Below you will find a list of some excellent remedies, as well as their recipes.
Tempo Remedy: To improve speed
If you want increase your movement speed (whether running, swimming or climbing walls), you must make a Time Remedy. The latter will be useful for you to speed up your movements and thus waste less time moving. This could, in particular, be very effective for climbing walls, consuming less energy.
- Revenue : Time Frog + Monster Material
Adhesio remedy: To prevent slipping
If you are tired of Slide every time you tryclimb a wet wall (in rainy weather or in a cave, for example), it may be necessary to do a Adesio Remedy. Also note that the Batrachian costume can help you overcome the same problem.
- Revenue : Lizard Adhesio OR Frog Adhesio + Monster Material
Lumos Remedy: To find your way in the depths
Upon arriving at Depthsyou will quickly notice that it is too dark to see far. If you don’t have enough Lumos seeds to prepare your path, you can try to see more clearly thanks to the Lumos remedy. Also note that the Miner’s clothing can help you overcome the same problem.
- Revenue : Dark Firefly + Monster Material
Silencio Remedy: To improve your stealth
If you want infiltrate fields enemies without being spotted or recovering fireflies, fairies and other fearful animals, we advise you to prepare a Silence Remedy. Also note that the stealth outfit can help you overcome the same problem.
- Revenue : Serenity Firefly + Monster Material
Pikpik Remedy: To resist the cold
If you plan on wandering around the game’s colder regions (like the Hebra Mountains in the northwest of the map), you’ll need heating. For this, a good solution would be to make a Pikpik remedy. Also note that you can also use different flaming weapons or Piaf clothing to overcome the same problem.
- Revenue : Chili Dragonfly OR Chili Butterfly + Monster Material
Glagla remedy: To resist heat
If you want to survive the heat of the Gerudo Desert or the Ordinn region, you will need reduce your body temperature. To do this, we advise you to make a Glagla remedy. Also note that you can also use different frozen weapons or the Holding the sands to overcome the same problem.
- Revenue : Glagla Dragonfly OR Glagla Butterfly + Monster Material
Ignifus Remedy: To resist fire
Sometimes resisting the heat won’t be enough and you’ll just need to resist the flames. This will especially be the case if you plan on going into some caves in the Ordinn region or if you plan on diving into Death Mountain. To resist the flames, we recommend that you make a Ignifus remedy. Also note that the Stone Clothing can help you overcome the same problem.
- Revenue : Ignifus Lizard OR Ignifus Butterfly + Monster Material
Electro Remedy: To avoid being struck by lightning
If you are tired of having to remove every trace of metal every time the weather changesthunderstorm (or every time you fight electric enemies), we advise you to do a Electro Remedy. Also note that the Insulating clothing can help you overcome the same problem.
- Revenue : Volt Dragonfly OR Volt Butterfly + Monster Material
Enduro Remedy: To regain stamina
If you tend to have eyes bigger than your stomach and climb walls that are a little too high for you, you may need to regain stamina along the way. To do this, a particularly effective option is to use a Enduro Remedy.
- Revenue : Enduro Grasshopper PI Enduro Beetle + Monster Material
Vitalis remedy: to increase your resistance
If you want to cover the greatest distance possible in paragliding, you will sometimes need a lot more stamina than you can naturally have. To overcome this problem, the vitalis remedy offers you regenerate all your stamina as well as offering a small additional meter.
- Revenue : Frog Stamina + Monster Material
Max Remedy: To get all your hearts back
Sometimes your opponents will quickly make you understand that you shouldn’t be hit. To have a second chance and get all your hearts back at once In addition to earning some extra yellow hearts, we advise you to make a Max Remedy.
- Revenue : Max Lizard + Monster Material
Robust Medicine: To increase your damage
If you feel like your guns aren’t doing enough damagesometimes you’ll need a little boost additional. To do this, we recommend consuming a Robust Medicine or to equip the Barbarian Outfit or the Demon God Outfit.
- Revenue : Beetle Blade + Monster Material
Protecto Remedy: To resist damage more easily
If you’re tired of losing all your hearts to an enemy attack, perhaps you should consume one Protective medicine. Also note that you can improve your resistance upgrading any outfit with the Great Fairies.
- Revenue : Scarab Armo + Monster Material
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Walkthrough Summary
What are the best cooking recipes in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom?
While medicines are often excellent ways to get good bonuses for a small number of ingredients, small animals are not always the easiest to find. If you prefer to use meatin fish or some plants, you will also be able to prepare very good dishes to meet different needs in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. This time, The potency of the effect obtained will depend on both the quality of the ingredients and their quantity. Although it is difficult to offer you specific recipes because they are numerous and depend on what you want to do, we nevertheless offer you to decipher for you the effect associated with the different names you will find on the ingredients. By default, know that each cooking ingredient also restores at least some hearts, and thatYou can only add one additional effect per dish. Depending on the effect you want to achieve, So, make sure you only use the following ingredients:
- Anti-electricity: Fruit Volt, Mushroom Volt, Herbal Volt, Trout Volt
- Anti-heat: Glagla Melon, Glagla Mushroom, Glagla Herbs, Glagla Trout
- Anti-cold: Chilli pepper, chilli mushroom, chilli herbs, chilli trout
- Anti-miasma: Cluster of darkness
- Speed increase: Tempo Lotus Fruit, Tempo Water Fruit (swimming only), Tempo Shroom, Tempo Carrot, Tempo Violets
- Attack Boost: Blade Bananas, Fire Fruit (fire attack only), Frost Fruit (cold attack only), Lightning Fruit (electric attack only), Blade Shroom, Blade Flower, Blade Carp, Blade Sea Bream, Blade Crab
- Stealth Boost: Silence Mushroom, Princess of Serenity, Silence Flower, Silence Trout, Silence Snail
- Defense increase: Armo mushroom, Armo pumpkin, Armo flower, Armo carp, Armo sea bream, Armo crab
- Restores all hearts: Maximum large truffle, Maximum truffle, Maximum large radish, Maximum radish, Maximum salmon, Maximum perch
- Restores hearts broken by miasma: Radiant Pumpkin, Radiant Flower
- Restores full stamina: Mushroom vigor, carrot vigor
- Restores stamina: Enduro Mushroom, Enduro Pod, Enduro Honeycomb, Enduro Perch, Enduro Crab
- Bioluminescence: Lumos Mushroom, Troglodus lumos
Although all the ingredients described above allow you to add specific effects to your dishes, don’t forget that the number of hearts restored will also depend on the quality and quantity of your ingredients. So don’t hesitate to add quality meat or ingredients without effects (Coconut, Apple, Berries, etc.) to improve your dishes. Finally, know that adding a seasoning ingredient it can also increase the duration of the added effect or improve the quality of the dish. Therefore, do not underestimate the usefulness of honey, rice, wheat, sugar, butter, salt and other culinary ingredients.
This page contains affiliate links to certain products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by commercial websites at the time of publication of the article and these prices may vary at the sole discretion of the commercial website, without the JV being informed.
To know more.