Video 1 of 2
Fall is the season of bright colors, cozy sweaters, and most of all, pumpkin. Among this season’s treasures, the butterIt is distinguished by its sweet pulp and velvety texture. To make the most of this emblematic vegetable, we offer you an essential recipe: stuffed butter. This original dish can even be an option to replace poultry your Christmas meal ! Follow us through the simple steps to prepare this comforting dish.
Ingredients for 4 people):
- 200g of quinoa
- 200g button mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 150g crumbled goat cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Crushed hazelnuts and fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut the nuts in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and pulp and place them on a baking tray.
- Wash the quinoa with cold water. In a pan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the quinoa, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, until the water is absorbed. Let rest covered for 5 minutes and then fluff with a fork.
- In a frying pan, sauté the sliced mushrooms over medium heat with a pinch of salt until golden and all the water has evaporated. Reservation.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked quinoa, sautéed mushrooms, chopped spinach, crumbled goat cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Generously fill the nut cavities with this filling.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until the butter is soft and the filling is golden. After cooking, sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and fresh parsley for the finishing touch.
Choose a medium-sized, firm and heavy nut with an intact shell. Make sure it is symmetrical to cook evenly. Monitor cooking carefully to prevent the nut from becoming too soft. Prick with a fork to check softness.
Feel free to customize the filling to suit your taste. Nuts, dried cranberries or even fresh herbs… Add a sprinkle of grated Parmesan before serving for an even more delicious experience